1. LEG FOR LEGLESS to be spread far and wide to make our city crutch-free.
2. Arrange Rota-sports with handicapped children
3. Award scholarships to poor physically challenged children.
1. Arrange workshop or elocution or play involving challenged children.
2. Patronize permanent vocational training centers (at Cheshire Homes, etc.).
3. Implement and involve members in matching Grants project AHEAD as approved by RI.
1. Participate in avoidable blindness program by conducting eye-screening camps and subsequent cataract operation in rural areas.
1. Attend and give quality time to the aged people.
2. Take them around in buses during festival times.
3. Support medical care at old age homes.
1. Follow RI & RI District 3290 guidelines closely for implementation.
2. Make a contribution to Polio Plus, have awareness program on Pulse-Polio in area allotted by the District 3291.