1. Have a membership growth of 10%.
2. Induct at least two lady members between 1st July 2017 and 30thJune 2018.
3. Update classification list and publish the list latest by 31st August 2017.
4. Make efforts to fill up important unfilled classifications, to achieve balanced and diversified member-ship.
5. Try to enroll Consul-Generals of foreign embassies as Honorary Member(s).
6. Recognize and reward individuals who propose and bring in new members.
1. Retain 100% members as on 1st July 2017
2. Engage with members to increase their involvement in Rotary activities and Club service projects.
1. Update members of various changes and developments in Rotary.
2. Conduct various training programs related to Rotary.
3. Motivate members to participate in more training programs organized by the District.
4. Have at least 5 new RLI graduates.
Report to GML & Rotary News & Report summary of club activities with photographs to R.I. / District on monthly basis.
1. Display through all billboards at strategic points in the city. Distribute plaques and articles of use displaying these ideals.
2. Present all members with a copy of the Declaration of Rotarians in Business and Professions.