1. Arrange attractive programs/innovative formats – for regular weekly meetings.
2. Invite high-profile guest speakers from diverse fields.
3. Arrange special meets to highlight club’s flagship projects.
4. Introduce a short vocational talk by members (by turn) at RWMs, on their lines of expertise, so that the regular meetings become a true learning experience.
5. Co-ordinate with Programme Committee to form groups or houses and promote healthy competition among these groups for various activities including attendance in home club and club projects.
1. Publish bulletins regularly for each Regular Weekly Meeting & one Installation Souvenir.
2. Give coverage in each issue to:
a. Club activities in all four avenues of service.
b. Forthcoming events
c. Rotary Information
d. Guest Speaker with photograph
e. Members’ birthday & wedding anniversary
f. Achievements of members
g. Minutes of meeting
h. Advertiser(s) & sponsor(s), if any
i. Any other interesting matter
3. Upload current bulletin on club’s website.
4. Constantly update club web-site.
5. Upload photographs of current activities.
1. To motivate members & have minimum 70% attendance in home club.
2. To inform members sufficiently in advance about club’s special events.
3. To maintain attendance records accurately and submit them (including attendance make-ups) to District within the 7th of succeeding month.
4. Extend greetings to members on their Birthdays/Wedding Anniversaries on behalf of the Club.
1. Have three fellowships during the year in addition to the following:
a. Installation Meet,
b. DG’s Visit Night
c. Club President’s thanksgiving fellowship on 26th June
2. All Inner Wheel members, spouses of deceased members & ex-members to be invited to join club fellowships.
1. Raise Rs.4 lakhs from advertisements & donations through Installation Souvenir.
2. Organize fund-raising events during the year for Service Projects.